Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery for the Insurance Industry
Why You Should Have A Business Continuity Solution for hardware recovery and alternate workspace
Business continuity solutions that allow you to continue operations quickly are the most critical components to any recovery strategy.
Insurance companies are here to meet the needs of customers and clients when the unthinkable happens and disaster strikes. That is why it is imperative that insurance companies have dynamic and thorough continuity plans in place to ensure operational resiliency. Different regulations mandate insurance companies have business continuity plans in place and we are here to help make sure that your business is able to quickly continue operations by minimizing downtime and risk of loss of revenue.
Benefits of Backup Recovery Hardware and Alternate Workspace Locations for Insurance Companies
Insurance companies are here to meet the needs of customers and clients when the unthinkable happens and disaster strikes, but insurance companies need business back up plans too! Different regulations mandate insurance companies have business continuity plans in place.
What Benefits Do A Business Continuity Solution Provide My Insurance Company
Popular resiliency operations for insurance companies include the following business continuity services:
- Flexible Alternate Workspace Locations
- Quick Ship Hardware (i.e. Phones Computing hardware to keep call centers and other mission-critical staff up and running in the event of any disaster)
- Temporary Laptop Rental Services
- Custom Workstation Configurations (i.e. Laptops, Monitors, Higher Computer Specs, etc.)
- Fully Furnished Private Office Space in a Class A Facility
- Complete Workspace Recovery
- Flexible and Guaranteed Recovery Seats in 120 Countries
- Custom Options Specific to Your Unique Needs and More